Any dental work done on your teeth for improving the appearance of your teeth and your smile comes under cosmetic dentistry. Although it may not improve the strength of either your teeth or gums, it will leave you with improved color for your teeth, size, shape and the alignment some of the various treatments involved in cosmetic dentistry are mentioned below:
This is a technique used to fill any teeth that may have structural damage or tooth decay. Onlays are made up of composite materials and sometimes with porcelain too. These provide a requested desired look and comfort to your teeth along with the benefit of covering up any damage or the decay.
- Teeth Whitening- it is one of the most common affordable cosmetic dentistry suggested by dentists to the patients who have stained teeth or bad oral hygiene. The teeth are bleached to improve the color and make your smile look more desirable.
- Dental Implants- Dental implants are done in case of tooth loss. It is a process in which the artificial tooth is implanted in place of missing tooth. This can help to give teeth a new and much younger look.
- Composite Bonding- This is the process of repairing or correcting the broken or decayed teeth thereby improving their appearances. Enamels can be used in some cases to cover up the broken tooth.
- Smile Makeover- It is a treatment used to give a new look to your smile. Often it includes various other treatments such as dental implants, teeth whitening, etc. to achieve the kind of smile you would like to have.
# Full Mouth Reconstruction
Thanks to today’s technological advancements, you can get a complete mouth reconstruction done. A dentist of choice will check all the functionalities, such as in the teeth and gums etc, in detail within the mouth and make corrections according to the patients’ requests.
Teeth makeovers can cost you some real money but, it can be affordable. It all depends on what type of treatment you do on your teeth. The price range of different treatments varies accordingly. The average costs for different cosmetic dentistry are given below:
- Onlays and inlays: $250 to $1500
- Teeth whitening: $250 to $500
- Composite bonding: $100 to $400/tooth
- Dental implants: $1000 to $3000/tooth
- Smile makeover: $1000 to $1500 for a complete arch
Full Mouth Reconstruction: This is the costliest of all the treatments but the best option available to achieve healthier, whiter teeth with a great smile. It can cost up to $30,000 to $45,000.
Now that all the important aspects for getting a affordable cosmetic dentistry has been covered, the most important task still remains which is too find the right cosmetic dentist for you. One has to know that there is no recognized cosmetic dentistry specialist at present but there are a number of good dentists providing the cosmetic treatments. So, it is advised to do a good research before concerning a dentist providing cosmetic treatments. So, it is advised to do research before consulting a dentist.
When you invest in affordable cosmetic dentistry, you must take proper care of your oral hygiene after treatment to avoid any undesirable physical and/or financial outcomes. Remember the cost is nothing compared to a powerful and confident smile. A smile that you would love to see on your face!