Women’s leather jackets are offered in a wide range of styles, from trendy to classic styles, there is a jacket available to suit every taste. The various ladies leather jackets come with a unique look and character, designed to stand out from the rest. With so many choices, one can easily get confused which one to choose. Among the huge list, the following styles are worth mentioning
1. Bomber jackets: Originally inspired from the twentieth- century pilot jackets, these are versatile ladies leather jackets that look casually nice anytime. Modern trends have brought about different styles of bomber jackets but the basic style characteristics are a medium sized collar with front pockets. They go well with almost any outfit and due to its simple look, it works a wardrobe essential jacket that gives a classy yet comfortable look.
2. Biker jackets: These jackets were once considered symbols of rebellion and have now emerged as timeless styles and are quite sought after nowadays. The simple rule of sporting a biker jacket is to keep the outfit dark. In order to keep the rebellious appeal intact, a dark top underneath the jacket will complement the look. Dark trousers and dark boots are essential to complete the style.
3. Leather blazers: We are usually familiar with blazers made from materials other than leather, however, leather blazers or jackets are very well suited to formal outfits and the look is completely different from the casual bomber or biker jacket look. These can be worn with long dresses or long tops and go very well in workplace dressing.
4. Leather coats: leather coats are specifically made to provide good weather protection. Due to their length, which is the striking characteristic of leather coats, they do not require to match specific outfits as their length hides away most of the outfit. Overall, a perfect choice for outdoor trips in cold weather.
5. Flying jackets: Popularly known as an aviator, pilot or shearling jackets, flying ladies leather jackets are originally designed from the traditional twentieth- century aviator jackets. Typically designed for comfort and warmth, they are often characterized by a side zipper. But the most striking feature of these jackets is the warm wool lining of the collar and in some jackets, even the lapels are lined with warm soft wool.
6. No collar jackets: Collarless ladies leather jackets can be found in a wide range of styles, however, united by the single collarless feature. These are a perfect choice for women looking for the stylish yet casual look and since they do not have the striking features like lapels or wool lined collars, they are worn best in warmer weather with the front kept open.
8. Hooded leather jackets: The final category in the ladies leather jackets section is the hooded jacket. Characterized by a hood, these are more closely related to leather coats as compared to their bomber or biker counterparts. They are versatile in the way that they may be worn in both front open and closed styles.
9. Leather Trench-coat: The long coat with broad collars, large buckled belt tied at the waist to create a flattering silhouette and pockets on both sides with minimalistic designs and solid colors it is a classic staple for any wardrobe.
Ladies leather jackets are a must-have staple in the wardrobe of every girl and women they are stylish, comfortable, cozy and they protect your skin. If you are willing to spend on any one of these jackets dot be doubtful we can guarantee that you won’t regret.