When it comes to glass, Windows Glazier happens to be an encyclopedia where you can find all the answers to all your queries. Glazier is an architect by all possible means who makes his sculptor out of glass. What a painter does on the surface of his canvass, a glazier does the same using glass surface as his canvass. He is the person who cuts the glass in order to fit it in alignment with our idea of craft and design.
Glass never served the purpose of a fundamental to the structural element which is believed to have fortified and further reinforced the strength of the foundation of a structure. It has always been considered as a decorative element used with an objective to enhance the overall splendor and elegance of a building. Glass is meant for its transparency, sunlight filtration along with to add a touch of sophisticated aesthetics. Therefore, a windows glazier is no less than a master builder who relentlessly work towards giving a building its unique identity by carving out an exclusive and exquisite look and appearance for it.
- The work of a windows Glazier starts with having an informal discussion with the client in order to be able to understand client’s idea about how he wants the doors and windows to be put up much before the construction actually starts on the ground.
- Once the construction is in full swing, he is required to visit the site physically quite often to be able to understand the actual placement of doors and windows in conjunction with their exact length and breadth.
- A Windows Glazier also needs to understand the texture of the paint to be used in the walls and material to be used for flooring as per the shades and opacity of the glass to be used for both doors and windows. Paints or colours have to be determined by the virtue of several other extrinsic factors which is required to be scanned and cohesively followed up right from the very beginning of the construction cycle.
- A windows Glazier should be able to put things into perspective well in advance while working in joint collaboration with the client to obtain the client’s consent to the proposed design and the structural layout of the doors and windows.
- In accordance with the shape and size of the doors and windows as mutually agreed upon with clients and consequently shown in the designs correlating with details, Windows Glazier now starts procuring materials from the market to move one step ahead towards initiation of installation work.
- The decision regarding the material to be used for the making of frames for both doors and windows has to be taken by the client himself in joint consultation with the glazier in the light of the aesthetic analysis which is required to be factored into the discussion.
- Another important aspect is to decide upon the attributes of the glass more in terms of its shade and thickness. Glazier need to take stock of client’s choice and preferences and then get it distilled through the process of congruity study which involves comprehensive look and feel analysis of the space.
Windows glazier actually plays a very vital role in transforming an idea to a reality. The journey that starts with an idea in the cradle and keeps approaching its maturity of implementation in the real world has never been that easy. But it is the job of a glazier to navigate the journey towards the right direction manoeuvring through the hurdles of dissent and conflict between the different school of thoughts. He elevates the whole gamut of efforts in the reams of glass installation and fabrication to a state of equilibrium by listening to client’s opinion and finally get it impeccably balanced against his own idea of what the aesthetic demands.