A disorder in the human foot namely the plantar fascia, which is a connective tissue that gives support to the arch of the foot. This abnormality leads to pain in the heel and the bottom of the foot. This pain is at its worst at the beginning of the day when you take your first few steps of the day after your foot has been in rest for some time. It is estimated that 1 in 10 people will experience some time in their life. Using correct shoes with insoles for plantar fasciitis is the solution. You can take suggestions from your doctor for these.
What Are The Causes Of Plantar Fasciitis?
The causes of the disorder are not known very clearly. Some of the reasons are mentioned below:
- But it can be said that it arises due to overuse of the feet by standing for long stretches of time, excessive exercising and obesity.
- It can also be connected with rolling the feet inward, a tight Achilles tendon and a relaxed and inactive lifestyle.
- People with flat feet also tend to experience this disorder. These people should wear shoes with insoles for plantar fasciitis as a corrective measure.
- With research proving that it is more common and prevalent in women, it is a common occurrence in pregnant women, especially in their third trimester.
- Again age plays a role here. Generally people from 40-60 experience it. With age, people should switch over to shoes with special insoles.
How It Is Diagnosed?
When you experience tremendous pain in your feet, first thing when you get up in the morning then it is advisable to visit a doctor. He will typically examine you for these common signs:
- A high arch on the feet could mean you need insoles for plantar fasciitis.
- The areas of pain will tell him the actual cause.
- Pain when the feet are bent but that which subsides when the toes point downwards.
- The restricted upward motion of the ankles.
What Are Plantar Fasciitis Insoles?
People suffer with various issues and all this is related to imbalance starting at their feet. The insoles for plantar fasciitis are insoles that are specially manufactured to help in easing the pain in the arch and the heels. They give stability and support to the feet by stabilizing them with a plate underneath the arch. This is considered one of the most effective ways of reducing the pain and keeping it from recurring again and again because it prevents the feet from flattening by giving it support from within.
How Long Do The Insoles Last?
The durability depends on many factors like the brand you use or even how regularly you use it. When used in normal conditions the insoles for plantar fasciitis last for a maximum of 6 months. But this can again vary from person to person. People who run or walk more are required to change them often because they tend to get worn out. You can expect the vigorous movement to tear the insole like any other shoe insole would. Hence changing the insole after every six months is suggested.
Watch out for signs that your insoles for plantar fasciitis need replacement. This pain is also experienced when you bend the foot and toes up towards the shin. This pain does not come all of a sudden. It will come gradually and generally affects both the feet in one-third of all the cases. They are plainly visible and show the signs when you see they are damaged. Lost their colour, they smell and, they have become flat. It is time that you replace your insoles with newer ones.